7.29.2009

time to be sappy

...aaaaaaaaand here is the sappy emo post that you will all roll your eyes at most likely, but hey, oh well. I can't see you do it, thus I don't care.

I leave for the airport in 3 HOURS (bah!) and I thought I would do a quick post to say a huge huge HUGE thank you to all of you that have kept in touch during my time here. As was evident by my blog, and to those who I spoke to, there were definitely times here I was pretty bummed, and getting emails, letters, and packages from all of you completely kept me going. I've learned a lot here, not only about Peru and the culture, but also a lot about all of you back at home. A lot of you surprised me with your thought and kindness in sending packages and letters, and emails commenting about this here blog.

Quick special thanks to the people who took the time out of their days to send me my favorite thing (next to raspberries and cheese popcorn): REAL MAIL! There were many that promised they would send stuff and didn't, but the following people followed through!!
Mom, Daddy, Lou, Ann&Brooks(cough cough rubber chicken), Kari, Eric, Patrick, Sam, and Bri. I know it wasn't always cheap and took some time out of your busy days, but I can't express how much I appreciated it all.

My next few days include:
6-7 hour flight
10 hour layover
3 hour flight
4 hour layover
1 1/2 flight

HOME!

During this time I'll be posting about Bolivia, so stay tuned.

Besos y Abrazos

No comments:

Post a Comment