7.08.2009

terminada!

finally finally finally

I am done with all of my exams, presentations, and papers!

I've NEVER been so happy to be done with school. I can easily say I would never study at PUCP again, and can't wait to get back to classes at Madison!!!

Katie, Ash and I had a final lunch with our favorite Peruvians, and said our sad goodbyes before taking the last micro ride home from campus.


Now that we are done with school, we are all free to travel, and believe me, we all can't WAIT to get out of Lima and have some fun!

While Katie and Ash are going to Argentina, I will be travelling alone to Cuzco.
I will be doing a 3 or 4 day hike to Machu Picchu, and for the rest of my time..well...I have absolutely no idea! I've made no plans, and intend to just figure things out as I go, meeting people along the way to travel with.

I'll be back in Lima for a few days before my trip to BOLIVIA, so I'll try to update with a post and pictures!

Hope you all are happy & healthy!
Besos y Abrazos

Coundown:
Leave for Cusco: 12 hours
Leave for Bolivia: 9 days
Leave for USA!!!: 3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment